QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Profit Calculations, page-2

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hey tri
    I think reasonable guess and intuitive.
    I have a feeling though that within 3-5 years we will get 6% dividends... On a company worth closer to $1b. Once car parts AND panels take off; the light aircraft and satellite industry starts using carbon fiber exclusively; once we have a fuel / battery efficiency competition between Hyundai, Audi, and others - I think this stock will rerate.
    I'm a very long termer and this company has transitioned itself from R&D to sales and marketing only really in the last 12-18 months. I had my doubts when they changed direction with their ceo to David Marino...but in hindsight that was exactly the change in management style QHL needed. Do not under-estimate the importance of changing focus from R&D to sales. There is a lag but in 18 months QHL has gone from supplying the jsf to winning contracts in several industries.
    My position is held and buy more but I've been buying more in a stock that I think will rerate quicker. Hopefully after that happens I'll buy a far bigger holding here as I do believe we will get 6% just in a higher base than your very good calc above. All imo of course. Gltah and patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.