QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Gary, Sorry to see you go and can understand your...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Gary,
    Sorry to see you go and can understand your frustration. The helicopter contract win only added QHL to the global supply chain, there was no mandated requirement on the part of Sikorsky to commission QHL to provide parts for the Romeo helicopters. Now Sikorsky helicopters have been picked up by Lockheed that could be a positive for QHL in the future.
    I still firmly believe we are in a better position now than we have ever been, the Sth Korean win (Qure/RST) against other competing technologies in this space will be a game changer IMO, the Sth Koreans are really leading the world in car manufacturing so it's a big endorsement. Also, we've started supplying test parts to the light aircraft market who have shown interest, so our reach is expanding into other markets.
    Having said all that, hyes there are no new contracts as yet, we are still in effect selling the technology to an autoclave world and whilst there has been acceptance in some quarters, there's still more to do.
    The Marand vertical tail spars are using these technologies, so that will be a start for the F35 using Qure and RST based parts...More acceptance. The Hawkei of course is another.
    What's next? We'll see....but I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances for you to get back in.
    cheers and all the best to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $14.23K 72.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.