RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

Have been looking at this stock and would like some opinions on...

1. 106 Posts.
    Have been looking at this stock and would like some opinions on how realistic these figures are:

Using the half yearly Financial Report figures - To get to break-even: Sales Revenue would need to be approx $8.3m pa (working on a 40% COGS and OPEX $5m).

Under the MOU 6 million avian influenza kits are being sold over a 12 months period. The only price & cost figures I have seen are from the Khandaker Partners analyst (Jan 2006) - Sale Price US$6 with Costs of US$3.75 (ie COGS of 62.5%).

I would also assume that to get such a large deal over the line they may have reduced the sale price (in which case the COGS goes up) - assume $5 with a 75% cogs = GP $1.25 per kit.

Therefore 6m x $1.25 (GP) = $7.5m pa - OPEX $5m = $2.5m Net Profit (Before Tax)

Now add in Pepp sales currently 623K tablets. The tablets retail @ 1.50 per tablet however we need to take into account what the actual wholesale price is to the distributor then take off the COGS. I would expect that the company only makes a small amount of money per tablet - probably only 10 cents per tablet. Therefore the current annual profit from Pepp sales would only be $62.3K You could multiply that by ??? for the increased markets.

Then add to that whatever other sales are made for the other products - though they are fairly negligible atm.

Putting this together, I would assume that by Jun 09, the company would earn approx $3m NPBT.

Any thoughts?
    Cheers
    KM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.