AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Profit numbers, page-6

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Held very small amount for over a year got trapped on a boom and bust day, thus have been following stock as a matter of interest for a while now. Observing all the games being played with the s.p for no substantiated reasons. Probably should have tradded it several times in that period as it doubled and halved many times in this period. The recent price strength on talk of a failed gas asset revival provided the impotace for investors to accumulate and then strategically dump over the last couple of days . I was in tune to the situation this time round and just in the nick of time late on Friday changed my long standing hopeful sell from .105 to .135 which got hit 50 minutes after the start of the buying rush Monday morning. With the latest round of uninspiring numbers and as usual being cowardly presented out of market open hours i would suggest a rapid trajectory of s.p back to around the new 2 cent less than last years net tangible asset value of 5 cents per share. Many new holders will need to off load quickly to salvage whatever they can in fear of coping likely 50% + losses. I have learned a valuable lesson in the true value of this stock and with the huge debt the company drowns in brought about by an investment in a stagnant gas asset i cannot see any true value in any s.p over. 3 cents and would consider another small punt around that level only. Hopefully ajl can turn things around at some point and and eventually realise some value form its investments. unfortunately I suspect that very unlikely and are happy to be finaly out for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.761K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247842 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 944270 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.