JAT 2.01% 73.0¢ jatcorp limited

Profit or Loss, page-218

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    Agree. should easily see $150-200mc by Christmas once they are generating consistent cash flow from coming Qs.

further confirmation of Jatpharm partnership with Sinopharm, progress of the manufacturing plant, and start selling goat milk IFs with lactofferin or more products to Chinese would see even higher mc.

it appeared that the management has been holding lots of decent updates for shareholders, for some reasons. Such as many new Neurio products that selling in China atm and this is the fact which can be found in the online platforms (some also posted in HC recently)

Shanghai expo is around the corner, sp rises has been pre-planned,IMO, to happen prior to expo, quarterly update and performance shares issue.

More good news are expected in coming 1-2 months together with a shiny quarterly.

I won’t be selling a single shares by Christmas and I’m investing in Chinese consumers which demand Australian products with growing middle class and 1.3bil population.happy to hold for 2-3 years.

Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $60.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 68.5¢ $53.93K 76.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10208 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.