CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

profit potential, page-2

1. 2,499 Posts.
    Lots of words have already been said about the way the company has treated its business partners (ie shareholders) in the past.

Contrast its behaviour with SAR's. Last year they opted not to proceed with a placement because management felt the prevailing shareprice then was undervalued and selling shares at that price was selling them too cheaply. With the result that the buyers get a great deal but existing shareholders get the shaft as they are diluted to high heavens.

So they ditched the placement and raised funds by a rights issue. (ie raising money from shareholders and not "sophisticate investors".)

Within 6 months the SAR share price was double where it was when they pulled the placement. Imagine giving all that upside away to the placement recipients, at the expense of shareholders.

Unfortunately it seems CCI has no qualms with issuing endless shares at whatever the prevailing price is, however low it may be. A lot of shareholders bought CCI shares at 2c pre consolidation. At the time the market cap was around $20m something. Now for the share price to rise back to 2c the company would need to be valued at $56m+, because of the mountains of extra shares that have been issued since then.

I just wished CCI management had thought more like SAR's back when I had CCI shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.