RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

profit projection 300 million, page-108

1. 4,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    Hey Ramelius old-timers ... I'm trying to remember if Ramelius ever gets leaky just prior to a big announcement. My gut-feel is that it has not been but I could be wrong (if I have time I will go back and run a couple of checks).

I know Silver Lake share price also kicked today but not by as much as RMS. I gather all the Ramelius directors (but for MZ?) have topped up in recent days. That means they were not aware of any price sensitive information that had not been presented to the market at the time they bought and for a period of time after. Doesn't mean they were not told that if they wanted to buy any RMS any time soon they need to get it out of the way by the end of February. And now ... it's the beginning of March.

Totally unrelated, I notice that NTM shareholders approved the deal for Dacian to take over NTM today. I think the deal is done and dusted on Friday. Dacian has a brand new plant, current production up near 100k oz pa and good prospects at NTM's Redcliffe area. A bonus might be that a skilled underground miner might be able to squeeze some value out of the already developed underground mines that Dacian has. I saw on the DCN threads someone claim that the combined DCN NTM company will have a market cap of $275m. DCN's current AISC is higher than what Mark Zeptner indicated was a criteria but with the addition of ore from the Hub it might get down to more acceptable levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.