Hi moped ... I regularly attend seminars of all types for...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hi moped ... I regularly attend seminars of all types for research purposes and last year I did go to a weekend seminar by Profit Source and EW trading program that was sponsored by CMC.

I am known to be hardnosed when it comes to seminar products particularly those that claim instant success of one kind or another. I noted recently that HC poster robbbbb is using PS(EW) program and he could give you more info on actual use ... the key to any trading system/program is the profit/loss ratio.

PS(EW) is a 'black box' program that claims to be able to scan the stock database and apply a range of algorithms to detect Elliot Wave 3 price signals (argued as the most profitable) with profit targets and stop-losses. The program has a systematic approach to trading and the inclusion of 'stop-losses' was an important function to protect capital.

PS(EW) seminar leader admitted during the course that signals had a profit/loss ratio of 33% which is low by technical analysis standards.

IMHO the cost of PS(EW) was prohibitive at $15k for the complete package on offer at the seminar.

Also IMHO there is a false belief that 'black box' programs can shortcut the path to riches but most fail in reality .. e.g. work okay in a rising market but fail in a declining market.

Hope this helps ... as I said poster robbbbb can be more definitive than I on the actual program experience.

Cheers ... tight stops.

This is only my view ... read the black stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.