AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the catalyst! more to look forward in the coming weeks/months....

1. Jus
    1,379 Posts.
    the catalyst! more to look forward in the coming weeks/months. non-holders, well keep trying :) and good luck.

AVB CHECKLIST

RIO VERDE - Cu
     assays for ARVD-83 to ARVD-102
     updated JORC
     Trial Mining Licence grant

SERRA VERDE - Cu, Au
     start initial drilling, (per ann. 17/8/10) --aim of providing additional ore feed for the proposed Rio Verde copper concentrator plant. Serra Verde is located only a few kilometres north of Rio Verde.
     assays results??

 Negotiations to acquire additional Carajas copper properties are at an advanced stage (per ann. 30/7/10)

 The Company has signed confidentiality agreements with a number of groups looking at potentially JV exploration programmes in the Carajas (per ann. 30/7/10)

 more explorations?? potentially JV?? TRINDADE SOUTH - Ni

TRINDADE NORTH - IO
     exploration permissions grant
     payment of US$350,000 non-refundable by Vale
     Vale to start drilling, at least 2,500m 1st year
     assays results, mineralisation other than iron ore?? --both parties will renegotiate terms
     Vale pays US$600,000 2nd year.
     Vale pays US$1,000,000 3rd year
     Vale pays ROYALTY for any in-situ JORC compliant iron ore measured and indicated categories
     if all payments (to AVB from day 1) estimated at US$10,000,000 or more, Vale can exercise the right to acquire Trindade North for up to US$40,000,000

i've traded in/out few times and like many believers here, i still hold my core shares. agree, its a once in a lifetime opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.