NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

re: smb I made a bad mistake on MPOOA. I sold my MPO folio at a...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    re: smb
    I made a bad mistake on MPOOA. I sold my MPO folio at a profit, but was Dumb enough to buy MPOOA at a rate that wasnt consistent with the fundamentals. I have held them for 2 years now. NWE presented me with too good an option to miss.

The difference now is my circle of knowledge. Back then it was all based on personal knowledge and analysis. Now I get good insights from the Junior Oilers and a few other people who are quite logical in thier approach.

MPOOA is probably at a good buying point at the moment, if you are prepared for a potential 6 month wait . . if . if . . if . . . etc. like I was. When they do turn . . they will double up very fat . . but I dont think I had the patence to go through that when NWE is clearly a better play (with perhaps some clearer upside)

I've learned a hell of a lot about the CBM market in the past year. It's a great resource, but it's too bloody cheap, there are too many vendors and if origin blink, the market changes. CBM has massive potential and the QLD govenment is helping this - CBM fired power stations will be popping up in 2007 . . it's not 2007 now though. . . what happens when OSH drop a pipe from PNG into QLD?

Whereas NWE have a US and European play where the prices are more acceptable . . and a more diverse range of projects . . and quite frankly a more agressive management team. MPO is run by an accounting company (Melbourne capital)

I can honestly say, with no regrets. That Junior Oilers for it's $99 a year, made me 4k this past week. Slowly recovering the losses of MPOOA. I will never again bet on emotion, always invest on strong knowledge

Recommend the www.oilers.com people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.