AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Being a constant perma-bear [hey style is style, you can't...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    Being a constant perma-bear [hey style is style, you can't change it!], it would APPEAR refreshing if a slight, or moderate pullback happened.Not because I want to get in, but it may actually invigorate the share , and make it bounce higher , harder , the next leg up.At present , we can see the mood is changing , and traders are justifyably nervous , the rise so far is stellar.As it continues to climb , the nervousness will increase , which may actually excaserbate the drop , if and when it happens.And to those sprouting that 'if you sell'em I will step in and buy them' actually shows your amateurness in trading.Either you are ramping , or you have little clue .If it is so good , why wouldn't you want it to drop so that you can get them cheaper .Better to shut up , makes more $$$$.Also if you are going to buy all that is sold , how come there is buy depth remaining? or are we just trying to be heroes?? best put up decent opinion and leave the ego's in the cupboard I would think .If you disagree , put up data , this poor forum has just about had it's fill of rampmant egotism .Shows the beginners who just made their first new profits , from real traders who do this all the time , and do well often.How often have you seen YellowCake blowing his trumpet , or threatening to buy up someones shares who have sold, even though he probably bought them for next to nothing? None you would find .he backs his answers with data that he has correlated ,or said nothing at all .Best a few take a leaf out of his book. Ok I've had my rant , I feel better now ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.