CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

profit taking, page-19

1. 109 Posts.
    Ballbreaker, you make the sp go to $8 and i'll send you 7 of those Camaros (1 for every day of the week)...LOL. Don't get me wrong, nothing would make me happier than seeing your prediction become reality.

Here is my thought. By the time we get to production, there could very well be close to 1B share outstanding. I don't think this company would ever be worth $8B-12B. If we see a reverse split or 2, then $8 to $12 is totally possible.

That being said, I still don't think we will ever see CPL/CPT take it all the way to production. I think if the right deal comes around it will be sold. Time will tell. Either way, the ride will be fun!

Nickthom... here are those two posts in case you still can't get to them.

1) This one is from dangerboy61

I'm posting a letter of interest from the ASX last week. The Interesting thing to me is the reply from Coalspur in section 3b.

I see a Buyout coming from one of the 3 majors once the 43-101 is released sometime this next month. IMHO. coming from Vale but possibly BHP. both of these have very deep pockets and this is a very deep play. We will be looking back at 1.80 a share and wish we were in deeper ourselves. Hold on tight for a wild ride with this one.

Danger

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=cpl

23/11/2010 Response to ASX Price and Volume Query

2) This one is from rapton1021

I agree that this project has buyout potential considering the recent developments in this area and the need for coal to fuel China's and India's growth.Especially attractive is the size of the deposit and the availability of infrastructure (paved Hwy.16 and Hwy.40,and modern town of Hinton).If we assign $4/t in the ground a value of approximately $10/share is arrived at.However due to the excellent coal quality,the large size of the deposit and excellent infrastructure a price in excess of $4/t should readily be realized.A politically stable environment is also a major plus.Accordingly the current share price should be a good entry point .

raptor

Watching this play unfold will be fun over the next 3 to 4 months.

JGo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.