ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

dlux....what on Earth are you talking about?lionel007 had some...

1. 8,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    dlux....what on Earth are you talking about?

lionel007 had some great information for me and I'm sorry if we aren't all Wall street stock brokers like yourself who know everything about the stock market!

I bought my ATQO's at 3.5c and I plan on exercising them to add the the other shares...which yes I bought back for around the same price I took a profit at when I sold out. When the resource update came out and it was no way near what the company said it was going to be, I sold and moved my money into another short term stock.

I also sold some options at 20c to cover the cost of buying them at 3.5c...+ some...with plenty to spare.

The one thing Ive learnt over the past 3 years has been PROTECTING MY CAPITAL.

Ive been in great stocks for years, but even they suffered during the GFC.

"If you think the options are lagging, pay up & sell, might save you a few hundred & easier to unload most days."
    ?????

Your grammer/English is shocking.

I'm not questioning if the options are lagging or not. Its you who should re read what I was asking.

To.. lionel007 thank you for your thoughts. I am aware of the price difference between the options being exercised at 25c + 3.5c which I paid for them and I'll happily exersice them to increase my holding in ATQ.

As Ive stated, I already locked in my capital costs + some profit on the options and I like the ATQ story.
    Looks like the DOW has been smashed overnight and there could be a chance to buy more options or shares on Monday.

Actually ( for dlux's benifit ) I posted a few days back that the market looked like it could pull back and I thought that might be why people weren't paying up for the oppies. Monday looks like it could be good for those that want more :)

dlux....looks like you might get lucky and pick some up cheaper than the 51c you just paid the other day ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.