APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I agree with a lot of what u_d has written in response to your...

1. 2,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I agree with a lot of what u_d has written in response to your post. I would also suggest you get a copy of the latest BAML report and test its assumptions against yours. The BAML report looks pretty conservative to me, particularly on the customer acquisition front and they are forecasting TTV of $28.9b in FY22 which equates to an NPAT $174m, rising to $307m in FY23. They are not factoring in any new markets outside of ANZ, US and UK or any other business developments outside of the current model. The BAML PT is $37.50, so clearly they see things very differently to how you do (as do I). I am not suggesting that you blindly follow the assumptions and recommendations in a broker report, but it is often a good place to start in term of sense checking your own forecasts.

I note you have had a Sell sentiment on this stock from the low teens and have talked about shorting it on numerous occasion. Whilst you have no doubt made a lot of money shorting this stock, there are probably easier ways to make money than shorting a stock which is up 1500% in 30 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.