APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Profit taking, page-61

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    You could easily make a forward estimate right now that looking forward we could have 4 million customers providing 5 billion in underlying sales. This runs in line with the most recent half yearly.

So essentially you would say 16 million customers could provide an estimate of 20 billion sales. 20 million customers would provide 25 billion in sales.

Now I would say the customer numbers in the US are actually scaling on average greater than 10,000 customers a day. We know leading into the afterpay day sales it was scaling at that number. Let’s say it started to scale on average at 15,000 customers a day on average over a yearly timeframe. This accounts for events and sales where we would see spikes in customer numbers.

That could bring total customers up to over 10 million and you are barely hitting the surface when your working with a population of 330 million people with 80 million millenials.

what investors will be watching is how quickly the customers numbers along with merchant numbers are scaling in the US. We could easily have over 20 million customers within 24 months in the US if the brand continues to scale up at the pace it has. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.