ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

When will you guys learn! Anyone who has followed Catherine...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    When will you guys learn! Anyone who has followed Catherine Davey on Investorweb over the last few years will know that she is almost always completely wrong, and she always has a vague 'out' clause in her commentaries - like all chartists (if this happens, then blah blah, but on the other hand if that happens then blahdy blah blah...). Just go back over her predictions and test it for yourself. For goodness sake, just let this stock do it's thing, stop worrying about short-term crap, and if you've got nothing useful to say, then SHUT UP.

Opes Prime did not affect this stock in the slightest. The trend was well in place before all that. Let the few people who have a long-term view enjoy the ride. Let the Chinese do their thing. Let the management negotiate contracts without questioning their every move. And, if your investment lives or dies on the size of the brokerage you paid, then get out of the stock market and go to the races - at least you'll get a short-term buzz, even if you lose!

For the record, I hold plenty of ADY stock, having bought in at various times over the last 2 years at different levels. If I lose the lot I will cop it sweet and blame myself and my research; I will not scream about bad management decisions and I will not spend my time making posts to HC lamenting my bad luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1020000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 439364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.