MAH 0.00% 28.5¢ macmahon holdings limited

profit taking?, page-10

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Some good comments on this thread, Very accurate.
    There will have been a lot of profit takers which is to be expected given the rise from the 30c levels.
    MAH should get some of the infrastructure spend by the government.
    They have a great partner in L.
    They have been sold down on sentiment (wider market) and would probably be still in the mid $1 plus levels but for the over sell which occurs during a bear market. This bear is more bearish than normal as we know so it's not rocket science that MAH should go up towards the $1 mark as the bear goes into hibernation and the bulls are let out of the paddock.
    Cash flows will provide some great boost in the analysts reports and ratings agencies targets should be increased several times towards the $1 mark.
    For those with a long position, once the world starts spending the billions and trillions being injected, I think it's reasonable to expect a bull run like not previously seen. ( have personally been an avid stock follower since 1969).
    In every previous bear market, there has never been the massive capital injections ( commitments)that we are seeing around the world.
    The UK,Japan, China, Europe, America and Australia among others.
    Unprecedented.
    Watch the MAH total buy sell volumes for a sign of the recommencement of the share price turning up again. There were consistently 2m to 4 million on the buy side with 1 m and down to 500k on the sell side.
    The current 1 to 2 on the buy /sell will change to "even" in the next week or two and probably have about a range of trading between 50c and 60c and settle around the 60c levels when evens on the buy/ sell totals and when the 2 to 1 on the buy sell returns, move towards the 70c levels I think.
    It's been a while since MAH announced some new contracts apart from this recent one so I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect some additional contract announcements in the not too distant future going by the historic patterns of active pursuit of new contracts. That's not to say they could loose some as well as there could be some further mine closures until things improve (commodity price wise). Outside the mining industry, I'd expect MAH will get some good government contracts regardless of what happens in the mining industry. You have the feds spending soon, the states spending soon and other companies continue to need infrastructure that has nothing to do with mining.
    Price forecasts for MAH....
    end of each month....
    April...60 to 65c
    May.....60 to 70c
    June.... 65c to 75c
    July...through to Dec 70c to 90c.
    Of course, there are a lot of factors that could trigger increases greater than the above.
    Add something like 4% to 5% for each new contract.
    If as one could expect, there are several new contracts, the share price potential is 90c to $1.20 by year end.
    Of course I could be wrong but the current price projections from when the price was 39c have been pretty close.
    Higher dividends should also add some value from the analysts and ratings agencies.
    I had a bit of a laugh when I saw the ratings agency announce last week their increase to 60c target for MAH. Didn't take much to work that out did it,lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.