JUM unknown

re: stabilising cool plough, glad you were not one of the ones...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: stabilising cool plough, glad you were not one of the ones who got caught at it's peak. Yep its online PC business and a couple of other little half hearted businesses all were a bit dodgy, thank god they closed them all.

I like it as it has a good cash backing now and its cash has steadily been growing over the last few years. After the recent $250k from the option conversions and $250k profit it must have at least $2.5mill (1c/sahare) in cash at bank now and if the GLO turns out to be as good as it has been made to sound there's another 1/2c there (with GLO at current 16c). Current annualised profit after tax be around $500k...debt minimal...

At 2c it seemed a steal, I'm in way under that so feeling comfortable atm and think wife's poodle is safe :). Half Yearly report details from JUM and GLO will confirm a lot of things and can see 4c being a reality all things going well. I think GLO will be a major driver of its price for a while until the core business can rev up a bit more, good result but we need to see 7 figure profits to ever have a chance to get to 20c + again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.