JIN 0.07% $13.49 jumbo interactive limited

ok I spent 15 minutes on your stock and I dont think it's a go...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    ok I spent 15 minutes on your stock and I dont think it's a go zone in my opinion anyway.

"ATMs, bill payments, Mobile and Fixed POS Services, Card Services, and loyalty & Reward Programs in India market."

the business they are in they just don't have the scale and not in a position to sell to anyone that make decent money...

ATM is a capital hungry business with little return you can
    look at our own ATM listed business here one went bust the other one got taken over buy a Canadian fund because they pretty much hit their dead end...

Mobile: you got paypal and major banks

Fixed POS services: there are thousands of these guys around

Card Services and Loyal rewards stuff I don't know what they are..don't understand don't touch...

and operate in India market...where money talks and nothing is transparent doesnt matter how good you are if you dont have the contacts and do those wheeling and dealing you not getting far...

I read a lot and I give you an example ... India is the most populous places for mobile phone I think they have more
    people there owning a phone than any place on Earth but

almost all the Foreign mobile phone company there make a loss year after year after year ... Vodafone, Russian phone company you name it...all run at a loss not making a damn cent out of them... with TLS in Australia, TLS would be their supreme god in profitability comparison ...

Don't be deceived by massive number market
    you need to understand its dynamics, how people do business and spend their money ....

http://www.smh.com.au/business/blow-for-woolies-as-tata-ends-indian-venture-20111024-1mgcc.html

Get woolies in Setup their logistic, learn a bit about Woolie World Class Retailing then kick them out ..Very NICE...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.49
Change
-0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $849.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.55 $13.55 $13.30 $2.264M 168.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $13.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.