KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

re: consolidation Morning whetu,There are a few things that are...

1. 708 Posts.
    re: consolidation Morning whetu,

There are a few things that are going on with KZL. I think the big one will be the exploration results and drilling reports. Macquarie had a research report on KZL headed: "Mungana, a tiger by the tail"? If you have a look at the quarterly out recently, the Mungana formation is a thin (almost tail like) structure that is open at depth. As they have drilled around it and down a bit it seems that at depth it is getting bigger although lower grade. KZL and Macquarie believe that they have just discovered the 'tail' of a huge but lower grade resource, similar to NCM's Ridgeway. This is what we need confirmation of and if we get it, we can easily put another $1 to the share price.

The resource upgrades will help support the share price, but they have been announced for a while and the market has priced this in I believe. Also the half yearly profit will be nice to see. We'll see how profitable it is atm. Just had a look at the zinc price, its over US$0.60c/lb. KZL will be producing next quarter at US$0.20c/lb. That's margins that not ZFX, CBH nor PEM can match.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.