FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

profit, page-5

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi Derham,

Think you have hit the nail on the head with your comment about the life of mine planning aspects.

There is not just enough detail in the quarterly regarding the scheduling and associated drilling for the development of new mines, along with the cyclic production and further development detail of existing mines and this is making an interpretation of the quarterly more difficult.

A lot of the information regarding life of mine planning is contained in various quarterly's, however it is not consolidated into what might be considered a running sheet that is published each quarter that shows what is definite for the next six months and planned for at least the next twelve months.

At least the June quarterly did shed some light on the next six months activities for Tindals underground, noting that underground production will temporarily cease at the end of the December quarter with the slack being taken up by the Greenfields open pit.

The new Alicia open pit will be started this quarter, however there is no guidance on when production from it can be expected.

Planning, forecasting situation at Laverton is fairly similar, although the size and scale of Apollo is probably preventing any near term nervousness from shareholders.

Big thing is that we need to see where the ore feed is coming from as far out as possible, and how it is being planned to be maintained on a continuous basis.

Think the data is there but it just needs to be presented and updated on a better basis.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $44.70K 317.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139842 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 81144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.