M4M 2.94% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

I have no idea who is on the board of KCM but as a 100% wholly...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I have no idea who is on the board of KCM but as a 100% wholly owned subsidiary it is controlled by KFE so I suspect it would be current KFE directors with the possible addition of a KFE local representative.

But your point about having the land owners on side is an important one.
    Thankfully our management team are on the ball and on 21 December 2016 made the following announcement:

Kogi Iron Limited (ASX: KFE, “Kogi”, “the Company" ) is pleased to announce that the Community Development Agreement (CDA) for the Agbaja iron ore and steel project has been finalised.
    The CDA was signed at a ceremony in Agbaja by the nominated members of the Agbaja Communities, assigned to do so by the Paramount Ruler, representatives of the Honorable Minister of Mines and Steel Development, and Kevin Joseph, KCM Mining’s Chief Executive Officer and Director.
    The agreement includes consents and support for the project from the local community – a prerequisite for mining projects in Nigeria – as well as the support KCM Mining proposes to deliver for the local people.
    This includes local employment, training and education of prospective employees, and assistance with supply of power and water to local villages.
    Finalisation of the CDA is a key milestone in the development of the Agbaja project and paves the way for KCM Mining to submit its application for licences to mine and process ore at Agbaja
    Last edited by livas1: 18/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $168.6K 4.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1670812 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.