SWF 0.00% 14.0¢ selfwealth limited

LoL The quality of your posts has gone up 100%. And Yes, tick to...

1. 6,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    LoL The quality of your posts has gone up 100%. And Yes, tick to all your boxes, esp the very relevant Nov 23 one.
    You will notice your DRE stock just jumped 18%+ for the first time. It was a highly spec stock but Datt knew they would eventually but high grade Niobium. Your ( unrequited) Datt love affair will pay off LT.
    Re: swf;
    1. Unlike his recomm spec stocks, Datt has actually put his money where his mouth is to the tune of $millions. He is a prudent fund runner.
    2. After he fluffed it the first time ( with Woke Whittaker ceo) he got himself on the board to steer the ship forward with a new CEO.
    3. We know the balance sheet of our swf is healthy + have seen one TO bid already.
    I'm expecting to see our little swf ship standing nicely on its own four feet as an attractive platform which I use myself, happy to forego interest + subscribe to its premium offer of interaction with the trading community.
    far from being a business damsel in distress waiting for a rescuer, this will prove to be a viable attractive platform.
    All will be revealed on the 26/8. Back up the truck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111634 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 183491 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.