SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

SelfWealth provides a (much) cheaper alternative to the banks...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    SelfWealth provides a (much) cheaper alternative to the banks for the 90% of investors who want a conservative alternative to paying $20/$30 or a percentage for ASX (and US for those inclined).

This target demographic (of which I'm a member) couldn't give a flying hoot about Options trading. What I do give a hoot about is knowing the platform is local and visibly solvent which is highly evident from SelfWealth's ASX reports.

What's sad is someone giving up their Sunday to incessantly promote some dodgy Chinese app that most in my demographic wouldn't touch with a barge pole. If SelfWealth didn't exist I'd probably go back to one of the banks.

After starting as the cheapest option and flirting with crypto and the like (and wasting a lot of cash in the process) SelfWealth has settled on their target demographic and is spending their limited funds more wisely.

Having captured a good chunk of this profitable demographic during COVID I personally suspect it's doing far better here than its loss-leading competitors. Which is why I suspect we have a never ending array of obsessive cross-promoters (of which you're just the latest in a long line) on these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $14.92K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 109823 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 129579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.