SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

No I'd be quite happy to drive a car made in China if it...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    No I'd be quite happy to drive a car made in China if it was the best, but generally speaking I will always avoid any Chinese app where significant personal data is involved. Health and Finance are absolute no-nos.

As for the nationality of people working on the app? Not sure where you're going there, couldn't care less. What's important is the ultimate controller of the company that delivers and manages the app. I don't like Stake because private ownership is too opaque, even where it's local. But it's not strictly about Chinese-controlled apps (although they are in the highest risk category imho because the Chinese government has form in interfering with "private" companies and accessing data), I wouldn't touch many other foreign financial platforms.

This is people's retirement income so I value transparency which leaves me with SelfWealth or the banks. As I've said previously, we can have this conversation here because SelfWealth is local even if I have to put up with obsessive cross-promoters like yourself. There's no thread here for the apps you're promoting. No transparency. That's one problem.

As for the share price it'll look after itself. I'm personally more concerned that is prospers as a platform because unlike you I don't think much of any of the alternatives.

Obsessed much to be posting all day Sunday from 8am? Or paid? I suspect it's more likely to be the latter.
    Last edited by optimistus: 14/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.