SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

You obviously have zero clue about how IT platforms are...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    You obviously have zero clue about how IT platforms are maintained within the banks and similar companies or are motivated to blur the lines because you're so dismissive of genuine threats.

In principle I have no problem with Indian companies maintaining IT systems because their government doesn't have representatives of the Chinese Communist Party at every level who can be used to exact political revenge at the drop of a hat at the request of their government.

If you don't think it's an issue that the CCP (the same organisation that sponsors organised financial and political hacking) has access to the details of your linked financial accounts (accounts linked to your broking platforms along with details of any to and from transactions) via their links with Chinese companies then you're clearly comfortable with that fact or incredibly naive.

So yeah there's risks everywhere these days but there's a difference between actively minimising that risk or saying "here you go, have my details" to organisations with links to known bad actors.

Given you're so motivated to minimise these risks and post so often I suspect you have more links to these Chinese platforms than you care to admit.

SelfWealth use FNZ (NZ company), ANZ and their build team is local. No organisation is perfect but at least there's no suspect players or bad actors in that trio in the event that foreign relations go pear-shaped.
    Last edited by optimistus: 14/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $14.92K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 109823 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 129579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.