SWF 4.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

you probably has some issue in learning so better learn first on...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    you probably has some issue in learning so better learn first on how technology works.

MooMoo's term and condition are available online so go and read.

They have six month promo for high interest rate where they will give you 6.8% interest on any unused cash and after six month it revert back to normal variable rate without bonus. I have been earning that high interest. They don't force anyone and you only earn if you have cash otherwise you don't earn anything.

Your dramatic dumb stories won't scare those who understand technology.

How, they can pay high interest is also written in terms and condition and i won't write that for you here so you better go there and read and understand risk involves.

They just launched 0.5c USD option trading !!! And they also recently launched recurring investment in US products again all this is for those who understand technology and understand the risk they take in this so instead of making up fake stories like "I put the money in and then decided not to proceed and they called me ... " just read the terms and condition.

Anyways what is hot in the trading market at the moment is that Webull provides ZERO brokerage CHESS sponsored trading for ETF .. ! How is selfwealth going to compete ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.