TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

profitable

1. 752 Posts.
    Have done some back of the envelope calculations

They shipped 283k (inc the late delievery)
    They essentially made $93 per tonne and it cost $77 per tonne = $16 per tonne (I took these numbers from their stated cash flows). This adds up to about $50m net profit per annum at 2.5mtpa. This also correlates to what the current analysis says with the brokers and various media

I am assuming they will now be getting more for their IO due to the increase in price and will be shipping more.

Looks like a capital raising is coming to cover exploration in the next Q.

Key questions are pretty simple, they need to make more per tonne and find more IO. Your belief in these two questions will inform your decision to stay or go.

Interested to hear anyone else's thoughts on the vaibaility of this company.

Going back over their investments, MAL looks ok and if IRL can truly be cash flow positive then it's really just MON. Investment looks dead, but there will be some recover of the loan.

Lets hope MK and his ego get the better of him and he buys back MON, this is the best case scenario, then we at least get cash. Can't imagine why anyone else would want that dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.