BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think you will find that the "group" is the one referred to in...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I think you will find that the "group" is the one referred to in the 27th Sept post "Re: SPP - anyone in" as friends holding 5% of BUD shares. SG has previously said that his/her personal holding was 3 mill shares at an average of 15c so is down about 80%. Whether that 363k loss is a major part of SuperGs portfolio I don't know but if her friends have 100 plus million shares with similar paper losses you can understand the level of frustration. That said, blaming others for being in this situation is pretty pointless regardless of whether you thought you were conned or not.
    My personal view is that if you hold longterm you could do very well but it won't be because they sell more lights this year than they did in 2018. Monetising the suite of "smart" technologies is where the big returns will come and if BUD can't do that, you, me , and many others will lose our bets.
    Never forget what Kerry Packer told James: "It's not the size of the bet that matters son, the biggest bet you can have is the one you can't afford to pay".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.