BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thank you for the insight. I certainly can understand the...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Thank you for the insight. I certainly can understand the emotions attached here and the possible losses to be realised in the case of disaster....but disaster is not upon us currently. I actually see this acquisition as being a saviour and so far a resounding success. The management here on both sides are finding their feet and releasing good product to eagerly awaiting re-sellers and the general public. Most LifX fans like myself have already taken advantage of the recent sales because LifX is not known for having many sales until this time. It has remained a very niche product since it was a start up.....mainly due to cost.

With manufacturing costs going down and better value being offered to existing and new customers...while not forsaking profit margins, I see this as a complete win win for BUD.

As for investors losing money....well I could roll out those old gems "Never invest what you cannot afford to lose in its entirety", Never invest in products you do not understand" etc etc....but I'm not. Having lost a great deal of money in 2 tech companies in the last couple of years, I completely understand the feelings involved...but at this end of the market, this sort of thing is to be expected and not the exception. Fanning discontent on HC does not help anyone and just adds no value at all.

It also narrows the boundaries of clarity, As I hold a small green package, my view is a bit clearer then if I was holding massive paper losses and in my view the company is trucking along quite well considering some of the management stuff up's. Lets hope they are learning from their experiences and can keep providing shareholder value as they have in recent times. It is really a coin toss but it is also about patience with this one perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.