EQR 4.55% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Profits, page-26

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "whats this discount you are referring to? How big is it ?"

Well I don't know but it looks large to me. Scottm could just post the formula and we would not need to be guessing.

So very simply and just to give you something to think about. If you convert at $350 USD per mtu of apt to about a t of wo3 it = about $60,000 AUD
    On my numbers from the 1/2 yearly report EQR is getting $17000 AUD per t of wo3 equivalent for their concentrate at the gate from Cronimet.

"Anyone have a production figure for EQR crossing into profit?"

It was reported by a poster that Kevin said it is 300ish t per month. But there track record is not good, I remember a poster also saying Kevin said they were profitable at 40t per month a few years ago. The recurring issue has been that each upgrade over the years has been said to be the one will to hit profit. Yes production has increased but the opex cost just keeps increase by more. It's looking the this one will be the same, because I had the update playing the other day and had mutilate things going on and only heard bits and pieces at the start. But I did hear the speaker say they would do 2000t production for this year and 2500t-3000t next year. That up to an average of only 250t per month. So no profit there and why they are going back and trying to get into the underground ASAP.

I think the management decision not to drilling out the pit floor and the resulting over overestimation of the grade and resource has really cost EQR shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $86.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $26.51K 626.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123170 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 202000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.