IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Profound implications for cyber security and networking operations., page-4

1. 107 Posts.
    Good for them. They've been in that program for what, three or four years. Sales will be kicking in at any any moment I'm sure. All this information, although interesting, means nothing without revenues. There are too many companies with great products to count that have gone the way of the dinosaur because of inability to execute. Maybe they should focus more on sales and less on meaningless fluff supplied to investors. What is "Hover"? Don't tell me they renamed the product again. Go back through history of their website and see how many names they have had. How are they to make brand name recognizable if they keep changing the name of their products?

They should focus all efforts in Telstra as it is their best shot of short term revenue. If they prove themselves with that capital will soon follow.

Northrop is primarily into government work which we now k ow that IWG is not pursuing compliance. Anyone deploying IWG on a federal network without FISMA or NIST will find themselves stationed in Kabul soon after.

It's a shame they don't pursues it. I do believe that if the Technolgy were in place the damage from the likes of Snowden could have been averted.

If revenues don't start soon I think they need a change of management because something is certainly broken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.