SYR 3.51% 27.5¢ syrah resources limited

It has been three months today since proga last posted on Hot...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

It has been three months today since proga last posted on Hot Copper.

I have no more idea what has happened to him than anyone else and would like to think he has just decided to take the family on a long holiday and ignore the sharemarket for a while but the longer time goes by it may be time to accept that he might not return. I, for one, would like to pay homage to him for the great insights he provided on this forum. He played a part in my education of the graphite market which, as he was fond of saying, is one of the most challenging in the investment sphere to understand.

I always thought proga probably got more enjoyment out of researching and understanding the companies he was invested in than actually making money out of them and good on him. I have seen too many people devote their life to making money, dying rich and me thinking - well that was a wasted effort.

So, I would like to dedicate proga’s memory to the idea that life is firstly about doing the things that make you yourself happy and secondly if you can help other people along the way in that journey so much the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $284.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $853.8K 3.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 758492 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 137574 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.