CSS 2.44% 20.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

I've just read the latest response by Frank Knight to the latest...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I've just read the latest response by Frank Knight to the latest ASX query. Perhaps it is my tendency to be cynical about a CEO's protestations in the face of apparent operational disaster, but I am having great difficulty in coming to terms with his explanations. In particular, Mr Knight states:

In para 1(b): "The spawning process has recommenced and appears to be continuing at this time. The Company does not know when the current spawning will cease and how many (if any) and for how long eggs and/or larvae and/or fingerlings will survive..."

And in para 5, which cross-references back to 1(b) at its conclusion: "Notwithstanding that this eason's spawning programme has not finished, the loss of all fish from the first spawning does not mean that the SBT Target is no longer achievable. Please refer to paragraph 1(b)."

Frankly, IMHO, this is all meaningless rhetoric. At most, it means that they have no idea what's going on right now. In the words of our good prime minister, CSS would seem to lack "programmatic specificity". Please, please, please, Mr Knight, can you give us investors a bit more reassurance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $40.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $13.49K 67.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5004 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.