ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Progress and Management

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi everybody……...reading for years, but just joined the forum and my first post. I am small everidge shareholder since 2011. I everiged down from $1.10 to 17c over the years, as the story of the company and their work got better and better. I work in farming.

I find it amaizing, how any comments about this company suddenly dried out after the Quaterly Report, and especialy the negative ones, and also about the complaints of the management.

I expected lots of post and lots of talk...………….it just shows, how many of the previous talking was self generated, based on pressumptions, lacking factual base and looking for an argument. Not all offcourse, but many. Many members had done great job in sourcing and pointing out informations and I do thank them for it.

If you were serious about this project and this comapny, understood the importancy and complexity and not be here just to make money, I would have met you at AGMs of the company, where you can get to know most of valuable informations and answers, and if wished, meet, get to know and able to confront the management. I did it on many occasions including the ECE members.

You would know the management personaly by now as I do, see their personality, dedication and eagerness, and friendlyness and dedication. You would know the story of ECE, the forever disscussed story of Chinnese influence, takeovers, markets and customers anticipations etc. And ARU¨s recognition in the industry.
    Also you would met and understood the Talaxis Manager and their position and strategy, as part of Nobel Group.

You would know what all was in the pipeline for year 2020 and this quater. It is the most hopefull and exciting , as well as busy year ahead.

Still think, this management is incompetent and was doing nothing apart of CR to stuff their pockets, and take shareholders for a ride???

I wish you all clear mind, focus, and good luck. And patience.

Ohhh…………..and can someone explain to me, how would we , the small shareholders benefit from a Takoever? I went via one with Extract recourses and all potencial for great story was gone for us as it went of the ASX to private hands. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $457.2K 2.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 571983 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1282702 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.