ARU 3.03% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Understand,Freddy......….What I understood also at the AGM was,...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Understand,Freddy......….
    What I understood also at the AGM was, that before anybody big is keen to step in, like say JV or anything like that, there must still be few milestones first achieved. That includes a bankers prepared to talk finance. For example, Social licence to operate, Mining lease, , offtakes etc.
    I would have thought, any of these cannot let the share price unnoticed...……...
    I suspect, there is Convergence / Divergence between the ARU`s achievements - fundamentals, and interest in the industry, and the share price.

Had someone posted here , or have I red it elsewhere that one US broker recommend ARU as speculative buy @ 15c? (must had been in connection with the visit by ARU in US )
    That would go in line with still some milestones must be reached to strike proper public and institutional interest.

I would not be surprised, a few more investors or traders will show interests again, and doubling of the price will be easily in site. As all aspects are so intertwined, look out as it comes quickly one after the other. I guess, some pople will get caught out. That is my reason for a hold.

I probably shouldn`t convey this, but I think the magnitude of the potencial in this Company and its project is beyond many of the ones who hold and sold. The question is, will small shareholder be able to benefit, or will it be snached up by a giants. I understand there will still be some dilution of capital for us, but if it takes off, there still should be something left for us.

Lets not forget, the company had made lots of connections - on the outside. There is not only ARU who wants this to happen. Woldn`t you agree, that cross/governmental intrests is an ace or a joker card?

But let us see. Buckle up, and be ready for all annoucments. Don`t miss them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.087M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29410 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 934084 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.