CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Cameroon is where the immediate value is. That's the easiest one...

1. 571 Posts.
    Cameroon is where the immediate value is. That's the easiest one to get up and running. It has a huge possible reserve - 300MMB. Fricken HUGE! Their share is 60MMB of that. That's $4.5B in ground. No wonder this little beast has been getting supported so well. It's been under some incredible selling pressure and the thing's still only worth $20m.

Not sure why there is so much focus on the Angolan oil concessions. I called the MD and he said they have actually been offered whatever they want - not sure what's so negative about that? Maher has been brought on board to ensure they don't F**k the selection up and to expedite development of Cameroon. You can't just walk on into Angola and say "Hi I'd like a few oil patches please". It takes connections, persuasion, money and the co needs to demonstrate the ability to develop these things. That's why it's taken so long.

As far as I'm concerned, all the impatient ning bats who can't wait, can sell - I'm sitting at 5.5 again willing and ready to take your stock off your hands. I'm sure it will be multiples of what it is now in another 12 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.