CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Didr- g) Yes they have made projections that they did not...

1. 647 Posts.
    Didr- g) Yes they have made projections that they did not deliver on, but most of the projections were dependent on funding being available to do the work - if the funding didn't eventuate the projections could not be met. From Citigold's various release, they have sunk some $120 million into the project so far, much of this from institutions (see the Top 5 shareholders in the Statistics section of their web site) including the last $4M in May which went to overseas investors. I don't think people part with $4M unless they think Citigold's a good investment. It's interesting to note the change in the Top 20 shareholders over the last three years (from their Annual Reports) - the institutions have been steadily accumulating and rising up through the ranks of the Top 20. The real investment money has been steadily going in, far outweighing the smaller investors.

Hmm, reminds me of BMO, CBA were the main shareholder with something like 20% and they lent them millions.
    And then pulled the pin..

Another quarter gone and no good news about increased gold production.If tends to mean more bad news coming.
    Sorry guys but you better put your hands deep into those pockets soon, I am thinking they will need some more cash and all this skite about one lousy hole they are drilling.
    A red herring if I ever heard one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.