CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Excellent post MickyD,The power delay explains the past 12...

1. 3,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Excellent post MickyD,

The power delay explains the past 12 months or so under-performance but the yrs before that? I'd love to hear explanations from the company, justifying all the unfulfilled rhetoric this decade.

That being said, my bullish sentiment is based on CTO being run on the smell of an oily rag, which explains the slow yet real growth in investment over the yrs. With production now accelerating (albeit from a low base), progress is quantifiably improving as I demonstrated earlier by posting the quarterly cash flow summaries.

Your question about why should you invest your hard earned money into CTO deserves an "it depends" answer. More conservative investors (or should that be "more sensible" investors given the unfulfilled promises) may prefer to wait until 1-2m oz reserves are delineated and/or production is >50k oz pa and accept they'll have to pay a premium for the stock.

I can appreciate the scepticism on this forum. I don't like being informed in the company's mid June presentation that the power upgrade will occur by end of June when actually it's end of July at the earliest. I like positive surprises not negatives ones.

Rowingboat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14048750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1425959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.