CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

progress of deep hole, page-29

1. 1,730 Posts.
    Thanks for the reply Rowingboat. Its seems Sidr has silenced me. :) I guess he only likes confirmation posts and closes his eyes to conflicting reports. Can't seem to answer some simple questions.

CTO has never had any money and it clearly shows. Thats my whole point. They would rather spend the little cash they had on "administration" than exploration.

Share price is hanging tough? It's down 50% in the last 5 months.

Why would he prefer debt? Gold companies and debt don't mix. Banks put to many restrictions on them, including hedging the gold price.

I just don't think you can get to 100k oz pa, explore, increase reserves etc on "cash flow". Can you name me a gold company that has done this?

I hope this doesn't come across as downramping because I wish the best for you but I'm curious.

Find8, your posts are full of "dreams". Nothing wrong with that, we all have them.

Are you saying you work for CTO or as a contractor? Am I really expected to believe you wrote the JORC resource?

Theres a chance it could be 20% more than 10 million? And out of that 20% it could be 500% larger? Ok :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.