CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Just thought i,d ad my 2 cents worth, I do remember on one of...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Just thought i,d ad my 2 cents worth, I do remember on one of the companys presentations that they did state that they could drill out out a recouce but it would cost about 25 million that was a couple of years ago. again it was stated that for the same 25 million they could develop the mine and get into production, however slowly this appears to be happening it is happening . Yes i agree its disapointing to see the share price suffer and time frames for production not being met, but there havent realy been to many good gold stories told lately, only one i can think of that has consistently delivered out of the small and developing goldies would be Dominion, and even that has fallen more than 50% from its high. Cto,Historical grades of 6.6 million ounces at 34grams per ton and only ever developed to an average of 700 meters, stopped production in ore due other factors not lack of gold. Blind freddy should be able to put 2 +2 together and see that there is real potential in this one. Like all projects this could fall flat on its face. call me a blind dreamer or what you like , but if you read all the info on the web site , its a great story that i firmly believe in. The whole junior gold industry is being hammered at the moment and full of very very ordinary news.patience will be rewarded over time, it was not to many years back when Dominion was trading at around 30c , just need some positive sentiment to return to the gold industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2791282 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9056171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.