AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

progress of the csl / poh collaboration , page-5

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Jasker - the AGMs only 3 months away- so worst case we will hear an update on this by then and much more. I dont recall a time line on the CSL Collaboration when it was announced- Ill have to check back- but you would think they must be getting close to a result by now- it was ann June last year.

I am however also excited at the prospect of the Dyclofenac Phase 2/3 trials result due soon (perhaps March April?). This is a massive market and the success at this late stage trial might trigger a new commercial deal for 2010.

Here was the last ann in Sept from POH :

" Phosphagenics announced today that in the first quarter of 2010 it intends to start a Phase 2/3 trial of its patented TPM delivery system using the drug diclofenac, a
    leading anti-inflammatory drug. Phosphagenics successful studies of diclofenac, including the Phase 1B study
    completed this week, have shown that TPM-delivered diclofenac permeates the skin
    substantially more effectively than the currently available Voltaren gel, thereby
    increasing drug concentrations in local tissues while maintaining similar levels of
    systemic exposure.
    Diclofenac is one of the leading products of a class of drugs known as NSAIDs (nonsteroidal
    anti-inflammatory drugs) with global sales approximately US $1 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 43869108 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44263580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.