QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

jax - you always refer to 'trading' and penny stocks with QMN. I...

1. 405 Posts.
    jax - you always refer to 'trading' and penny stocks with QMN. I am not sure that the bulk of those taking up shares at $0.50 did it with a view to one day trading QMN. Trading participants would have to be the smaller portion of retails traders in the market. Most investment advisors quote shares as a long term investment - hold for 5-7 years etc. Heck - the government even encourages 'holding' long term with CGT discounts! And yet - when people take that advice they are regularly screwed by the likes of QMN.

Maybe posters voted NO where they thought appropriate, maybe there are other reasons only 17mill or so voted against some resolutions, maybe a portion of the 45 million sold out. maybe if there was a resolution to reccycle the board you would see the 45mill - who knows. It's not even the point.

pilatus - maybe I took what action I could as an individual, maybe I have contacted the company on numerous occaissions, maybe I voted no against some resolutions. But why can't I ask questions here and post my thoughts every once in a while to promote new discussions about what may or may not be happening? Why does it always have to be rosy and positive.

Why do shareholders have to be proactive about fixing the problem all of the time - why should it be our responsibility?

Why can't the board have some responsibility and accountability - that is what a board is for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.