PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Progress Report @ the mill due, page-2

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    While it's so deadly quiet. I'm pondering how many savvy investors, traders even are @ present sitting on the sidelines waiting for the show to start? What of the big players. Are any ready to pounce or @ least get in on this play or is it simply too small as yet. Too early in the season for the likes of NST or EVN investors to be interested in us? Will they be interested in us knowing full well our resource, outside the stock pile ore is still small scale & until resource begins to sure up in measure, pure speculation & what of the trial mine results? Does that not in itself prove the viability of ore concentrate @ Old Pirate?

2Moz resource & $1p/sh is (apparently) the minimum for these big players when they scout the teams looking to sponsor. But, we have GRADE in to our advantage & whether or not we have a JORC all nice & framed. We indeed have the GROUND. Huge potential going forward & many plots to begin up ahead.

Just weird knowing we've started the ball game but have no visuals on the ground as yet. Players running but no idea if we've kicked a goal yet. Knowing boots are getting dirty on the ground yet not clueless as to how much ground we've actually begun to take.

Interesting yet, strangely annoying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21274699 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.