BIS 3.58% $2.69 bisalloy steel group limited

progress report, page-2

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    snosrap,we all can only go by bisalloy announcements and forecasts and related developments within bisalloy's business.
    Current fluctuations don't concern me at all,nothing has changed .
    Labor has suggested they will go over the $50b sub agreement with a ruler?,result will be they will discover how long the sub is.If will not effect the start date and last i read design will be completed end 2021.Taking into account admiral summit said first steel will be cut on 85% completion of sub design.Whether they make 6 or 12 makes no difference to me because of construction forecasts etc etc.But maybe the comment by labor spooked a couple of sheep.
    Read an article on the lynx phase 3 tender including the addition of the lynx amphibious vehicle,all articles i have read appear to be very positive on the rheinmetall ph 3 tender. If we believe the govt time frame tenders will b restricted to 2,seems to me rheinmetall and hanwha best tenders.
    sub and phase 3 steel should be cut within next 2 years.
    For me the detail on the salzgitter/bisalloy agreement is the most interesting,production will start beginning of 2020 so some announcements should be made shortly.
    ps as bis appears to be paying off their increase in CJV with profits from jv while producing solid increases in eps i believe div will be increased next agm.
    ps if all the ducks line up in europe agreement we could b talking a massive increase in bis eps due to partners involved ie bisalloy,salzgitter,rheinmetall,KMW the leopard tank maker whether rheinmetall buys them or not and NEMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.100(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $128.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.77 $2.52 $1.383M 521.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1921 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 1922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.