QOL queensland ores limited

progress report

1. 286 Posts.
    This company is inept in its ability to market its own success. They managed to turn the granting of mining leases into a negative, with what can only be described as a destructive address for a company sponsored official. Subsequent to which we were treated to fortnightly updates in early December moving the rhetoric from “Challenging Environment to Exciting and progress from Solid to Impressive”. We then get some aged snaps in the Quarterly. It now looks like we have moved from solid to constipation. Having set expectations with fortnightly updates prior to the “Festive” season I would think it a company obligation to now reignite this frequency of disclosure. There are questions remaining about funding of development and one can only feel that the share price decline is being engineered at the detriment of minority shareholders. I have seen many a company with less to offer than QOL reassure the market of their progress to underpin ALL shareholders interest. In the case of QOL the silence is deafening! Notwithstanding I am comforted by the QOL project fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.