CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

progress report, page-10

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have had good communication with the co. lately by emails and have been very happy with their prompt replies. I am always polite in my emails to them though.

I haven't met them personally, however so I can't make a judgment from a personal meeting. I have met management from another co. that I have shares in, and I thought they are very genuine etc. but other HC members bag them etc. but that is not the immpression that I got at all. It seems that most shareholders on HC on the shares I follow closely have issues with the respective boards. Usually when the price has retreated a bit.

People even have problems with BHP directors when the price drops back a bit.

I think when others see the oxides up and running, we will get a re-rating. And some more solid info on sulphides etc.
    Goodtime to start to produce metal with strong prices for the immediate future. Strong demand, power shortages for producers in other countries, plant shut-downs, re-furbs. etc.

Share prices can be frustrating, but the stockmarket never has been efficient at all.

choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.