CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

progress report, page-11

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Look at the bright side ...... cheap stock on the offer just ahead of new producer status. Downrampers have a short time to line their pockets ... thats the main objective of downramping dont forget ...... before resources upgrades / insto buying resumes. Wonderful leveraged play coming up from a low again before reality sets in.

U KNOW this stock has a SIGNIFICANT re-rating coming on earnings-driven new producer status. So do they haha. I can laugh (sorry) even when annoyed cos I have cash aside to use. I am more annoyed at lack of focus on GLOBAL PR right now cos its appropriate ahead of production start.

Technos atm tho point to completion of the downwave count so wonder what / if anything left ? Of course we have the downrampers and broader market ... but watch the AUD move down with USDX push over next few months into elections. and dont forget Huntleys calls are made on L/T metal pricing not spot in AUD.

I "see" 40+ cps earnings from starter project means we are at less than PER 6 on OXIDES ALONE. I salivate over these kinda numbers and happy to keep opening the wallet for the Jungle King as he prepares for the Royal Ball.
    Personal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.