CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

The following are recent emails between me and CMR.WestmoonDear...

1. 356 Posts.
    The following are recent emails between me and CMR.
    Westmoon

Dear Mr. Guest,
    Thank you for at least acknowledging receipt of my letter whch was addressed to Gordon Toll who is the one from whom I expected a reply to the very important issues I raised both in my letter and from the floor of the recent AGM.

Let me be quite to the point. There are so many frustrated shareholders totally fed up with being kept almost totally in the dark on specifics by the board (led locally by the CEO Dick Swann as it is not possible from London).
    As a case in point the just released so called "Update" was not an update at all - just an end of May summary. We are now 2 weeks into June and commissioning of the Oxides plant. Not a word on that and the market and we shareholders are waiting for specific information on progress including the wet phase such as Thickening and Reagent success or otherwise. We DO NOT want info couched in generally vague terms such as percentages.
    THIS is the crucial point I (and the rest of the room) were trying to make in the AGM and is the reason Compass Resources directors have lost their credibility in the market place. Clearly I was not successful and the comments from the board table at the time showed that my message was intended to be ignored.

Public communications MUST BE SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED and it seems none of you are able to do that.
    It is essential therefore to engage proactive journalistic professionals. We have harped on this issue for over two years now.
    We have asked that this important issue be revisited at the next board meeting and accordingly corrected.

I am sending this to every member of the board.
    Gary Tainsh

Attn. Julie Sullivan. Julie, please send a copy of this to all directors. thank you. Gary

----- Original Message -----
    Subject: Your letter 31 May 2008

Mr Tainsh, I acknowledge receipt of your letter of 31 May 2008.

Thank you for your views. Neil

Neil Guest
    Chief Financial Officer / Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.