CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

progress report, page-15

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Cuzo,

I can see your point of view, I can see the benefits and/or negatives from both sides. There is also the case that the effect of the monthly update tires quickly. Essentially after Oxide plant is up and running (which should hopefully be covered in the next qtrly/update) then progress on sulphides etc. will become a bit "un-exciting" and the monthly updates a bit monotonous.

Although in saying this I would fully expect the release of milestones in progress to be released to the market in a very positive display, for example results from HNC ore treatment, flow-sheet /process decision milestones etc.

I have sensed a bit of a change in management attitude lately, and this was also commented on by several people who attended the AGM, although I didn't myself. So I don't think that they will go back into hiding etc. Perhaps I'm too optimistic, but being a bear is too depressing.

From my recent correspondence, I fully believe that things in the future will be handled differently than that in the past.

Perhaps it will just take first metal to change some peoples opinions.

I am a buyer at these prices.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.